Are you “in your body?"
When you go into your head, freeze, or freak out, do you know how to love yourself back to ease, presence, and welcome sensation?
What’s your relationship to your body? The parts that you feel ashamed of, that you think are pretty, the parts that feel good and the ones that hurt?
How much of your woman-ness are you tapped into?
How about your sexuality? Have you found god through your experience of self pleasure? How about simple safety? Do you know how to create that for yourself?
Do you know what you want, why, and why you may not have it?
How big is your embodiment toolkit?
Are you hypersexual with men or competitive to the point of finding them irrelevant?
Your body is the way home to your fierce feminine empowerment…
Through your feminine form, you can find deep peace, knowingness, and a creative wellspring that will never run dry…
I want to show you how to do this…
I asked 12 women who inspired my personal journey and we get raw, real, and radical in these intimate conversations. This is a library of resources and tools you will only find here.
Now is the time to end the cycles that your mother-line handed down to you and to recognize the power of your intuition, your voice, and your sensuality to change the resonant frequency of every aspect of your life.
Who needs this...
✦ You’re feeling like there’s more to you but don’t know how to access it
✦ You think being hyper-vigilant is the same as being present
✦ You’re confused about where sexuality belongs in your life.
✦ You get uncomfortable any time you’re stepping out of a familiar role or character
✦ You feel you need to explain yourself to others who question your decisions
✦ You judge weakness in men; you resent men but you also want a King
✦ You have relationship patterns where you partner with safe men or try to control dangerous ones
✦ You notice a pattern of smalling yourself to make other women comfortable
✦ You commiserate with others through complaining
✦ You’re bitter, jealous, resentful, and can describe women you can’t stand
✦ You don’t have a sensuality practice or even know what that means
✦ You feel like you’re living behind a glass wall
Intimate shares, practices, and insights from 12 women who have been walking the walk of womanhood including:
✦ Whitney Lowery — Are you a bitter bitch?
✦ Sheila Kelley — Your body is an amusement park
✦ Mama Gena — Living a pussy-led life
✦ Madelyn Moon — Make art out of your pain
✦ Kukuwa — Dance is life
✦ Kim Anami — What is a well-f*cked woman?
✦ Jaiya — Know thy erotic self
✦ Gurmukh — Vital longevity and feminine empowerment
✦ Christiane Northrup — Divine embodiment and sacred anatomy
✦ Carolyn Elliott — Existential kink and why it hurts so good
✦ Betty Martin — Taking touch and bringing intentionality to sensation
✦ Vylana Marcus — Emotional alchemy and the art of submission
Are You A Bitter Bitch?
- How to break the cycle of a bitter bitch life.
- How we project the pain of what we are not giving ourselves onto our partner.
- The ceiling for feeling we have before they go into disassociation.
- How to access sacred, conscious submission and other consensual power dynamics. How to alchemize shame around this longing.
- Whitney’s biggest tools she used to move beyond dissociation and start living from her body.
Vital Longevity and Feminine Empowerment
- What is Adi Shakti and why it matters now.
- How victim consciousness drives illness.
- How to have the best sex of your life at 80.
- Why self-discipline is essential for feminine expression.
- When the third marriage is the charm and how we learn to love over different partnerships.
- Gurmuk’s most recommended self-care practices over the decades and now!
Living A Pussy-Led Life
How women can invite other women to step into their radiance and divinity and appreciate the power of their own pussies.
How to handle shame, resistance, and push back from other women.
How shame arrests our potential for more pleasure and how we can transmute and alchemize shame individually, and collectively.
How to tune into what lights you up and turns you on so you can live a desire led life. Why your desires are IMPORTANT
Know Thy Erotic Self
- Why sexuality and associated taboos are the final frontier to some of our deepest healing.
- Learn how to identify the thoughts and sensations of shame so that you can begin to alchemize it.
- Erotic blueprints, conscious kink, and why women choose to submit to the dominant masculine.
- How to cycle out of trauma patterns and connect to your inner safety.
- The connection between our day-to-day lifestyle habits and our sexual vitality.
Reclaim your sensuality.
Keep this toolkit as a powerful resource to tap into at your own pace as you walk your path home to pleasure.
Join us, save and get access to our brand new platform to share comments and continue the conversation with others who joined the salon.
What is included?
Is this a subscription?
How long will I have access to the videos?
Can I purchase content individually?
What is your refund policy?
About Dr. Kelly Brogan
KELLY BROGAN, MD, is a holistic psychiatrist, author of the New York Times Bestselling book, A Mind of Your Own, Own Your Self, the children’s book, A Time For Rain, and co-editor of the landmark textbook, Integrative Therapies for Depression. She is the founder of the online healing program Vital Mind Reset, and the membership community, Vital Life Project. She completed her psychiatric training and fellowship at NYU Medical Center after graduating from Cornell University Medical College, and has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Systems Neuroscience. She is specialized in a root-cause resolution approach to psychiatric syndromes and symptoms.