[Podcast] Episode 8. The Art of Self-Relating with Whitney
Whitney Lowery combines spirituality with sexuality to help women feel more comfortable in their bodies and connect with their desires. Through exploring victim consciousness, pleasure ceilings, and dissociation, Whitney shares practices to expand our nervous system's capacity to access pleasure and connect with ourselves. She also delves into topics like conscious kink, archetypes, and shame alchemy, providing insights and tools for healing and self-discovery.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- Overcoming victim consciousness & giving yourself what you want from your partner
- Practices to expand your nervous system's capacity for pleasure
- Conscious kink for discovering new aspects of your sexual self
- Designing conscious containers for healing through sex
- Self-pleasure, play, & slowing down to connect with yourself in a new way
- Archetypes and desire: exploring the different facets of your erotic identity
- Connect with Whitney: wayofthewildheart.com
- The Bossy Massage
- This interview is part of Kelly's interview series: Faces of Fierce Femininity
- Learn more about Science and Eros, a live all day event on Feb 25th, here: scienceanderos.com
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.