[Podcast] Episode 49. The Pleasure of the Struggle
Today, Kelly dives into the tantalizing realm of pleasure found in life's struggles and disappointments. She candidly shares her journey of subconsciously crafting dramas to savor the thrill of betrayal, resentment, and the sweet sting of disappointment. Delving into the shadows of her psyche, Kelly unravels how these intense emotions are deeply rooted in childhood experiences and manifest through visceral bodily sensations. She boldly explores the concept of 'eroticized wounds' and challenges listeners to confront and dramatize these charged feelings.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- Exploring pleasure found in struggles and emotional disappointments
- Subconscious tendencies to create dramas reliving negative emotions
- Childhood experiences shaping present emotional and bodily responses
- Utilizing somatic experiencing to process and transform emotions
- Transitioning from victimhood to empowered, intentional living
This show is sponsored by:
- Lotus Wei | Go to lotuswei.com and use the code KELLY15 for 15% off.
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
- What's your Reclamation Remedy? Take Kelly's quiz here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.