[Podcast] Episode 35. Make Art Out of Your Pain with Madelyn Moon
In this episode, Madelyn Moon joins Kelly in exploring the concept of polarity within romantic relationships and its broader relevance in life. Madelyn highlights the importance of embracing pain as an opportunity for growth, planting seeds of empowerment and non-reactivity. Ultimately, they uncover the art of crafting a healthy relationship by navigating pain and transformation.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- Exploring the concept of polarity in romantic relationships
- Embodying feminine and masculine energies
- Defining relational needs and safety in relationships
- Embracing pain as a catalyst for personal growth and empowerment
- Healthy relationship dynamics from making art out of agony
- Join Madelyn at Kelly’s in-person event November 3-5 called Audacious Embodiment.
- This interview is part of Kelly's interview series: Faces of Fierce Femininity
- Learn more about Madelyn: maddymoon.com
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
- What's your Reclamation Remedy? Take Kelly's quiz here.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.