[Podcast] Episode 34. Maturing Food Boundaries
In this solo episode, Kelly delves into the profound phenomenology of our relationship with food and nutrition. Drawing parallels to the psycho-spiritual maturation process, Kelly talks about the stages of development in our food journey, from unconscious compliance to the reclamation of boundaries and desires. Sharing a highly personal story, she explores the possibility of moving beyond rigid dietary rules and embracing a sovereign relationship with food based on loving preferences.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- The phenomenology of personal relationship to food and nutrition
- The influence of autonomic physiology on dietary choices
- Reclaiming boundaries and individuality in the food journey
- The psycho-spiritual maturation process and its reflection on relationship
- Liberating from rigid dietary rules and embracing sovereign choices
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
- Sign up for Kelly’s Calm Body, Clear Mind mini course here
- Learn more about Kelly’s Vital Mind Reset program here and see the incredible outcomes here
- Learn more about Kelly’s Audacious Embodiment weekend in November here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.