[Podcast] Episode 29. Why German New Medicine with Dr. Melissa Sell
In this episode, Kelly sits down with Dr. Melissa Sell to explore German New Medicine (GNM), a paradigm-shifting modality that emphasizes the psychological and emotional aspects of illness. GNM challenges traditional views of symptoms, highlighting their meaningful adaptation to life's shocks and conflicts. Dr. Sell shares her expertise in GNM and encourages the adoption of GNM principles, empowering individuals to actively participate in their healing process and embrace a holistic approach to health.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- The core principles and five Biological Laws of GNM
- Importance of mind-body connection in health
- Relevance of GNM principles in the COVID-19 pandemic
- Paradigm shift and holistic approach to health
- GNM perspective on common diseases
- This interview is from a comprehensive interview series available for free until July 31st. Learn more here.
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.