[Podcast] Episode 26. Emotional Alchemy with Akasha
Today, Kelly is joined by her good friend, Akasha to explore the depth of embodiment beyond simply feeling good in your body, emphasizing its importance and relevance in our lives. Akasha delves into the role of spontaneity in our embodied experience, discussing the need to remove the suppression of artistic expression. Discover how you can bring about profound transformation and self-discovery through embodiment practices that can help you understand the emotions of your body.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- The art of embodiment and its practical applications
- Why does embodiment matter
- The role of spontaneity in one's liberation and embodied experience
- The element of catharsis, emotional alchemy, and toning
- Emotional alchemy through embodiment practice
- Daily practices to explore in starting one's embodiment journey
- Learn more about Akasha: portalsofakasha.com
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.