[Podcast] Episode 17. Meet Your Songstress with Dominique Zuniga
Artist, educator, songstress, and Kelly’s current vocal coach, Dominique Zuniga is today’s inspirational podcast guest. They chat about finding a balance between technique and fluidity and how being truly vulnerable with our fellow sisters and teachers can heal the ‘mother wound’ present within all of us. Dominique shares her story from feeling suppressed in her childhood home, to finding freedom and connection with her femininity and voice within the foster care system and how connecting to the larger motivation of singing for the collective of women who have been silenced, is a powerful right of passage.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- Healing the mother wound: Creating a safe space for women to be vulnerable
- Dominique’s story from family to foster care to reclaiming her voice
- Finding our gifts through struggling at something first
- Finding a balance between masculine self discipline and channeled feminine energy
- Singing for the collective of women who have been silenced
- Healing shame and finding radical self acceptance through song
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
Connect with Dominique Zuniga:
- Instagram: @zemsway.of.earth
- Spotify: Dominique Zuniga
- Website: dominiquezuniga.com
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.