[Podcast] Episode 16. Voice Reclamation
In this solo episode, Kelly talks all about reclaiming our voice, literally and figuratively, through examining our internal family systems. We may ask ourselves what emotions, thoughts or expressions within us are in polarity with one another, with the hopes of liberating our inner child. She tells a story about how reclaiming her literal voice through singing lessons, alongside mentors, has changed her life by allowing herself to examine her “performer parts” and dive into exquisite discomfort.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- How Kelly’s previous health diagnoses related to her internal beliefs
- Examining masculinity through singing out loud
- Why it’s valuable to do things we’re not great at
- Mentor versus self-study: the benefits of both
- Examining the shame messages that we hold about our ‘parts’
- Voice exercises to get into bodily sensations and out of your head
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Check out the Vital Life Project here
- Breakup Breakthrough Masterclass: https://www.kellybroganmd.com/breakup-breakthrough-replay
- Relationship Real Talk Masterclass: https://www.kellybroganmd.com/relationship-real-talk
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.