[Podcast] Episode 14. How To Speak Your Boundaries
Are we really speaking our boundaries, or are we just speaking from an angry, codependent place? In this solo episode, Kelly expresses her history with doing a disservice to herself by having to legitimize all of her choices, and explains how to slow down and get in touch with what is a true yes versus an intentional no. She shares how we can move past appeasing others to build confidence in expressing what truly resonates with our higher Self.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- Slowing down and feeling into your yes’s and no’s
- Appeasement stems from fear: stop justifying your choices to others
- Boundary-setting phrases to put into practice
- The power of offering your consideration to someone offering unsolicited advice
- Leading with authentic appreciation before leaving something behind
- Asking vs offering: getting in touch with your dominant or your submissive side
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
- Breakup Breakthrough Masterclass: https://www.kellybroganmd.com/breakup-breakthrough-replay
- Relationship Real Talk Masterclass: https://www.kellybroganmd.com/relationship-real-talk
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.