[Podcast] Episode 12. What’s The Best Diet?
This solo episode with Kelly is about our multifaceted relationship with food and the importance of exploring and listening to what nourishes us as unique individuals. She covers her own history with unhealthy eating habits, relying on health professionals for healing, and how she eventually reclaimed her power of choice of food by listening to her inner voice and tuning into her intuition. She touches on how the nervous system, specifically polyvagal theory, may relate to the optimal diet for each individual and why she decided to eliminate meat from her diet after a powerful experience with her pet. This episode explores the energetics behind what we choose to consume, and invites you to explore your emotional and spiritual connection with your sustenance.
Today on Reclamation Radio:
- Kelly’s food journey: Unhealthy consumption, autoimmunity, and intentional eating
- No “diet guru” or practitioner knows your body better than you do
- Healing our inner mother: Listening to what our body needs nutritionally
- How our ideal diets may relate to our nervous system health
- Kelly’s spiritual shift to pescetarianism
- The power of a water fast
Connect with Kelly:
- Instagram: @kellybroganmd
- Website: kellybroganmd.com
- Book: A Mind of Your Own
- Checkout the Vital Life Project here
- Learn more about Kelly's Vital Mind Reset program here
- Join Kelly's free Calm Body, Clear Mind workshop on 3/24
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions
Want to continue reading?
Enter your details below to read more and receive updates via email.